Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Updates, I guess

I don't have much to say today. Nothing really new. I hope to share some exciting news within the next couple of weeks, but I want to wait until all the pieces fall into place first.

I have pictures of Jeff's bike I could share, but I decided to save them for wordless Wednesday for tomorrow.

My cousin is 2 centimeters dilated with her pregnancy, but that's all the action she's seen this week. She isn't feeling an contractions, but she knows the little guy is getting ready.

That's about it! My mind is fried from a odd morning at work, so I can't think of anything to really throw together for a fantastic entry. Oh well! Maybe before the end of my lunch break I'll scan some new blogs and find a tag. That's always fun! Until then, enjoy your day!

4 comments:

floreksa said...

Can't leave us hanging like that!! :)

The Sweet Family said...

OK girlie, leaving us with "i hope to share some exciting news in a couple weeks" is torture! Are you serious?

J/K, can't wait to hear your exciting news!

Take care and have a great rest of the day!!!

Amanda said...

Yeah, I know that would spark some interest :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing your exciting news!!!

Love
Amy