Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Fall is here! This time of year is starting to become my favorite season. I still adore Spring and Summer for all of its slender, but Fall is starting to rub off on me since the Ol'New England Charm comes out the most during this season.

So, here are my favorite things about our current season:
  1. Apple Picking
  2. Leaves changing to brilliant colors
  3. County Fairs
  4. Sweater Weather
  5. Beautiful fall weather
  6. All the decorations to celebrate fall and Halloween
  7. Carved Pumpkins on display
  8. Halloween/trick-or-treaters
  9. Planting for the Spring
  10. Finishing up the yard for its last grooming before winter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder of the wonderful things that are fall. I dearly love this time of year and enjoy it tons.

Smiles,
Amy

Cherish said...

I love the fall too! All of the things you've mentioned were possible in my home province but now that I live in NL, there is so little of that stuff. You cant even pick apples here :( Happy Autumn