Monday, September 8, 2008

Sebatian's Shower

I have a cousin named Christina. She's pregnant. Her shower was yesterday for her little bundle of joy, Sebastian Michael. He is due to arrive on 9/25, even though he has dropped into position to join the world in his mom's belly. Christina thinks he will come next week or the next.....early no matter. She just wants it to be over and meet her little guy.

But, in the mean time her shower was lovely yesterday. Remember when it was tax free day here in MA I showed you a small preview of what my mom and me picked out for the big day? Well, here is a picture of the gifts before they went out the door. There are blankets, books, crib sheets, his Tigger bathrobe and slipper set, water temperature ducky and Red Sox bottles (behind the receiving blankets on the left, you can see part of the red cap) all on top of a hamper.

What you can't see inside the hamper is diapers and wipes holding up all the other goodies.

I don't have any other photo's since I was too busy eating the yummy polish pastries, talking, playing games, watching the presents being opened and keeping my eye on my mom (she's a wild one you know).

But, Christina made out beautifully and I am so happy for her. It looked like she received everything off of her registry and more. I will report back when little Sebastian graces us with his presence!

1 comment:

Kellan said...

What a precious gift! I'm glad she had such a nice shower.


Take care - Kellan