Thanks Amy for the Tag.
Here are 7 random factoids about me!
- My right foot is slightly longer then my left foot. When I'm trying on shoes, I always go by how my right foot fits and feels in the shoe.
- I've had two dogs during my lifetime. Tasha who was a husky mix who lived to be 18 years old (she was part of the family before I was born) and Rowdy who lived to be about 13 years old who was a shepard mix. I miss them so much! I REALLY want a dog in my lift right now, but my stubborn landlord (my FIL) won't let me get one.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- I send a birthday & anniversary cards to everyone in my family.
- I have 22 cousins (not including their spouses) I have contact with on my side of the family. Who knows how many others are out there that I don't know who they are.
- I like the house to be silent when I am alone (when I'm not watching TV). I'm not sure why??!
- I've had grey hair in spots since I was 18 years old (thanks mom for your genetics). I've been coloring my hair for about 6 years to help cover up my patch. Its noticeable when I need a color when I pull my hair back and stray hairs can be seen on my right side of my head. Yikes!