Friday, March 5, 2010

Sinking Lower

I want to be positive since its Friday, but its tough. I'm so happy that is it "TGIF", I have a half day left at work, an hour at day care to volunteer and then its the weekend. I'm happy to get through what I need to do at work and finish the day care's newsletter and then spend the weekend with the family, but I just can't shake this funk I've been in for some time now.

I spoke to my doctor a month ago and he offered some help, by speaking to someone or medication and I said I'd wait and see what happens. I don't think talking to a professional will help so I was leaning towards meds to see if they would help, but I didn't want to jump right in. I wanted to see if I could change some things in my life and see if it would help.

It did for a little while, but I'm back in the deep end trying to swim and I keep going under. I don't know why. I just can't shake it. A wonderful friend of mine said it may be because I have a lot on my shoulders and it could be the weight of it all pushing me down. It could be, but I don't know what to do about it. It seems like every new door I open, two more close and I just keep ending up in the same place.

So, I'm sure I'm going to have a wonderful weekend since I have my mom coming with Drew and I on our usual Saturday adventure to who knows (until we get there) and a birthday party for my FIL. I'm hoping having a fantastic weekend will help shake this feeling.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Aw, sweety. I know how hard it can be, but hang it there, spring is around the corner.