Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mural Project - Day 5

I know, it doesn't look like much, but I had only a little time to work over the weekend on the mural. I took advantage of my mom being over and caught up on some much needed shut eye, then painted a little.

I fixed the honey pot since there were some shadow details on the drawing, but once I painted it, I didn't like it. So, I fixed that part of the mural and while that was drying I worked a little on the tree.

I told Jeff that it doesn't' look like I did much and he reminded me that there is a lot of detail so it would take some time (and then told me that he wouldn't be taking the time for the detail, he's just used to painted a big area.....thanks honey).

So, here is the mural so far. I hope to work on it some more this weekend, but you never know with plans these days. It could all change in the blink of an eye!

No comments: