Monday, March 29, 2010

Mural Project - Day 7

Ask Drew where Pooh Bear is in his room and he'll whip around and point to the huge picture on his wall.

I had some time this past weekend to do a little painting. Jeff took Drew for a ride for most of the day, so I had time to myself. Yeah, I did stuff around the house and errands, but I was excited to do a little painting too. I wanted to do more, but I painted until my arm told me it was enough.

I did the final two coats for the honey, painted Pooh's facial features and started his shirt. I know it doesn't look like much, but there was plenty of painting going on.

I loved it when Drew got home, I brought him into his room and right away he had a huge smile on his face while looking at his wall. He recognized that things are changing on his mural and was talking up a storm. He wanted to get into his crib to check things out!

No comments: