Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One Month To Go


It hit me hard this morning, my little boy has one more month (starting from today) until he is one years old. I cannot believe Drew is 11 months old today. I hold him like a baby sometimes while he cozy's up in my arms to fall asleep and after I place him in his crib to sleep, he looks like a big kid.

I am amazed how much he's changed over the last couple of months. His facial features no longer resemble the infant I once had (except those lovely, squeezable cheeks). I no longer have a teeny-tiny baby to hold, I have a little boy who will become a toddler within the next couple of months when he takes his first steps alone, without any help.

I can't wait to experience all the new adventures with my little man, but can you slow down growing up just a little bit? Please, for your "ma-ma"? Thanks honey!!

No comments: