Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mural Project - Day 6

Is that honey I see? Yup, it sure is!!

I was able to paint a little while my parents entertained Drew on Sunday. I had to clean up some of the lines on Pooh Bear since in the drawing I traced had all the lines rough and uneven. It would have been difficult to paint.

After I retraced Pooh Bear, I worked on the pads of his feet, the honey flowing out of the pot (which needs another coat) and I so wanted to paint his little nose for some time now, so I did!!

I also completed the second coat of brown paint on the cut portion of the log Pooh Bear is sitting on. I really want to finish this thing soon, but we'll see what is on the agenda this weekend so I can chip more away at the mural.

As the mural is coming along, Drew points too it often and makes noises. When he's in his crib (since its right under the mural) he likes to hit Pooh Bears feet, its too funny! I am happy to see that he's responding to this massive picture on his wall. I just hope he doesn't get sick of it by the time he's 5 years old and wants to paint over it!!

No comments: