Thursday, May 13, 2010

A to Z


Stolen from Shelly and thought I'd share my A-Z list!!

a. area code: 413

b. bed size: King (I wouldn't have it any other way)

c. chore you hate: ironing

d. dog's name: none in the household yet

e. essential "start of the day" item: cup of tea

f. favorite color: purple

g. gold or silver: silver

h. height: on my licence 5'5 but in real life 5'4 1/2

i. instruments you play: um, none

j. job: administrator at a college in Western MA

k. kids: one and 1/2 (Drew and Zack, my step-son) boys

l. living arrangements: Me, Husband, Drew, FIL and a room for Zack


m. mom's name: Leta (Lee)

n. nickname: Maggie & Mandy

o. overnight hospital stay: only to give birth to Drew

p. pet peeve: people chewing gum very loudly

q. quote from movie: sorry, can't think of any at the moment (mommy brain)

r. righty or lefty: righty

s. siblings: only child

t. time you wake up: whenever Drew lets me know its time to get up (usually 5:30am-6am)

u. underwear: all the time and clean (since you never know what will happen, thanks mom)

v. vegetables you dislike: squash, egg plant and zucchini

w. ways or reasons you are late: other people holding me up, and I hate to be late!!

x. x-rays: recently for dental work

y. yummy food you make: chocolate chip cookies

z. zoo animals you like: all of them, how can you not love 'em all

No comments: