Wednesday, January 20, 2010

O-R-E-O

It has been discovered, Drew likes sweets. I know its hard to imagine when his mommy thinks chocolate should be a major food group.

I was hesitant about our little experiment, but Jeff really wanted to see what Drew would do with an Oreo. I rolled my eyes and said, fine as Jeff was handing Drew a cookie.

Well, let me tell you....I have not seen Drew concentrate on a food item as much as he did with this cookie. He took big boy bites, chewed and treated the cookie like it was a piece of Fillet Mignon! It was amazing to watch. The cookie did fall apart towards the end, but he treated that treat with respect and I could tell he was enjoying every bite.

Jeff can't wait for the time when he can teach Drew how to dunk an Oreo in a tall glass of milk.

No comments: