Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Microphone Check 1-2-3

The other day, my son made me laugh so hard, I thought I was going to wet my pants. There was one point where I couldn't breath I had laughed so hard.

We had picked up a plastic microphone with a spring in it that would help the toy appear to be real while you sang into it. The toy was taken out of its package and passed around the adults to show Drew what to do. When it was Drew's turn, he just held it at first while looking at Grandpy. Then all of a sudden, Drew started grunting while holding the microphone up to his mouth. The grunting involved his entire body for assistance. His while body tensed up and shook while he was "singing" into his new toy.

I was laughing hysterically. I couldn't stop laughing while he was trying so hard to sing like we did into this thing.

Over the weekend I realized my abs were hurting and it dawned on me, it was from laughing so hard at Drew. It was priceless! The pain was so worth it!!

No comments: