Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin


Before too much time has passed, I want to share that little Drew is now a pro at rolling over to his right side. I'm sure it won't be long before he can roll on his left side to his belly.


Drew has also aced moving around in a circle while he's on his belly to look for his toys and check out what's going on around him.







The first time he showed us his new trick was last Tuesdays night on the kitchen table. Drew and I had returned from shopping and his Grandpy came outside to get him out of the car. Grandpy put him on the table while I brought things into the house. At one point, I put one of Drew's toys on the table and he decided to roll over and get it. And ever since that, you can't stop the kid from doing it when he's on his back. Its awesome!!