Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Waiting for Middle School to Start

On my way to work, I sesnt a text to Zack and wished him good luck on his first day of school (not to mention his first day of middle school). I didn't expect a response since I was hoping his phone would stay home while he was at school (at least for today, that's what happened).

Mid-morning I received a text picture from Jeff. It was a picture of Zack waiting for the bus, on his first day of school. Awh!

While I was sitting at my desk, towards the end of my work day, my phone started buzzing. It was a text from Zack. He said he had a great day at school and was wondering how Drew was doing. I briefly told him all the things Drew did this weekend and wished Zack the best for a wonderful school year. He said thanks and that was the end of it. Gatta love those 6th graders and their way with words! I just know that the little text message that was waiting for him when he got home meant so much to him, and that is all that matters to me!

1 comment:

Deleted said...

Your so thoughtful, and a great mommy! :)
He doesn't seem too pleased about going to school though.. lol,
He's such a great and cute brother to Drew!! :D