Wednesday, September 16, 2009

5 Months Old

Today, Drew is 5 months old. We have come along way, baby! In these short 5 months I can't believe how much of a little person he has become since that wonderful day in April.

That little guy has learned to laugh out loud, shrill with excitement, discovered his hands and toes, still trying to roll over more, stands & sits up with assistance and plays with toys.

We are trying cereal with a spoon, but he doesn't quite know what to do yet. But, I'm sure he'll catch on very soon.

There is one thing I do wish he'd do different and that is sleep through the night!! He does occasional, maybe a handful of times since he was born, but I'd love it if he'd do it more. But now with teething upon us, he cries out in his sleep but I don't know if he is or now, so I still get up to check on him. Or, at times he's awake crying and needs soothing. Oh, they poor little guy!

Drew has brought so much joy and happiness to my life and everyone around him. I can't imagine my life without him. I can't wait to experience what the future holds for my growing little boy.

1 comment:

Deleted said...

Wow five months! I can't believe it, times flies just as fast when I'm watching other peoples kids grow ..lol. He seems to have a lot of milestones passed, good luck with the teething. And I really wish he was sleeping through the night for you, It's the best thing when they do. xo