Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat

Tonight, we will be visited by a lovely little Snow White Princess who has been counting down the days for her to put on her lovely dress. She also wants to come by for candy (chocolate to be exact). Hmmm, who can that be you ask. Well no other the Princess Ally. I will have some photos to share of the royal visit after this evening.


Zack will be a vampire this evening. I hope we will get some pictures of that to share, but we can never tell. I wish he was around here since he is getting to that age where this could be his last magical Halloween. You know the ones where HE wants to get dressed up and go trick-or-treating. Soon he'll be all grown up and not want to put on the silly costumes (as I sit here with a frown on my face). But, until then we will enjoy what we can being so far away.

For everyone else, I hope you have a fun, safe and haunting Halloween!

1 comment:

Jori said...

Hooray! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see pictures of your little bundle of joy! Happy Halloween!!

I am back to blogging. Please email me if you like an invite.(jorij@hotmail.com)