Friday, October 10, 2008

Keep those fingers warm!

Jeff has been stocking up on warm cloths for riding his motorcycle. I don't blame him since the mornings have been a tad bit chilly. Its been in the low 40's in the mornings, but then it warms up to be in the mid-70's during the day. With that type of wonderful fall weather, I can definitely see why he wants to ride his bike to work so he can enjoy the ride home from work. I guess it takes a little sacrifice to enjoy something that much (wink, wink!).

He's bought a leather coat, leather chaps, a fleece wrap around for his neck, a fleece neck and head cover (to go under his helmet) and high-tech long-johns that are almost like under armour.

The newest addition to his fall motorcycle gear is................

Yup, heated glove liners to go under his leather gloves.

This idea came from a Christmas present my dad got my mom last year, a heated fleece jacket. Thanks dad for the inspiration! If you want to browse the line of heated coats, vests and gloves, check out Brookstone. Jeff should be getting them in the mail next week (since they were on back order and the store at the mall did not have any in stock).

I'm very anxious to see if they work as good as my mom's jacket (by the way, she loves that jacket so much, she wears it until the battery dies).

No comments: