Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday


  1. Having patients. Oh, I'm so thankful I've been blessed with my amount of patients I possess.
  2. Online resources. Yeah, sometime those websites could make your mind race with possibilities, but for the most part they are a good place to look up random information. Its almost like a securing blanket, you know it will always be there.
  3. Family. I can never be too thankful to have the family around me that I do (I'm sure I say this often, but its always nice to express to those around me how much I appreciate them).
  4. Paid maternity leave. My company has a 6 week paid maternity leave that I get to take advantage of in the spring.
  5. Tropical island pictures. I have a page-a-day calender on my desk at work that shows a different island photo each day and its great for cool fall days like today.

1 comment:

floreksa said...

Be very, VERY thankful for paid maternity!!!