Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

So it looks like Ive been tagged by Cherish.

First the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website/blog.

Ok now this will be the hard part. How do I come up with 6 random things about myself?



1. Living in New England is really growing on me. I try to imagine living in other regions of the country, and it just doesn't seem like it would be the same. I didn't always think this way, its just recent (withing the last few years) that I've felt that way.

2. I don't like brussel sprouts. I love may veggies, but I can't get around eating those brussel sprouts.

3. Purple is my favorite color. Ever since middle school, its been my obsession.

4. When my grandma passed away in 1996, I used to carry around her rosary beads when ever I traveled as my good luck charm. That lasted a few years after her death. Now-a-days, when I need some encouragement or luck, I think of her smiling face.

5. I tend to take care of others before myself. I have to try and make myself relax more now then ever, but I still try and but others before me.

*I won't post names, but I'll let anyone borrow the tag who wants too :)

No comments: