Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - I Tried

Well, I tried to post a youtube video of a classic Staples commercial today. I tried at lunch time and then I tried a few minutes ago, but I just couldn't figure out how to do it. I know, its probably easy, but I couldn't figure it out. Oh well.


So, let me tell you which one I wanted to post and why! I wanted to share the one-of-a-kind commercial that all the parents know about this time of year.....its the dad in the shopping cart in Staples with the "Best Time of the Year" Christmas song while he drags his kids along to do back to school shopping. Yup that one!


I wanted to post it since all over, kids are either back to school or getting the last of the supplies they need for their first day of school. Well if you want to check it out anyway, I've posted a link just in case you are too young to even know what I'm talking about or maybe you never saw it.




Zack starts school on Tuesday 9/2. I hope we are able to check in with him that night to see how his first day of 5th grade went, but we will have to wait and see.


Also, happy back to school to EVERYONE!

No comments: