Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A New Meme

Chilly's World had a cool meme on her blog and I decided to "borrow" it, so enjoy!

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:
1. You left this world too soon and I want to say I love you one more time.
2. I want you to move to MA and I don't care if you would have done it if you were 15 years younger. I've been asking you to do it for the past 12 years and all of a sudden this is your new excuse. I don't know about you sometimes.
3. We are taking him back to MA to live with us. I don't care what you say or do.
4. Your mom is brain washing you and does not want the best for you. She is only looking out for herself and what she thinks is her best interest.
5. Thanks for listening, even though at times I may go on and on and on.
6. You have to trust me. You have to realize I'm only saying this because its true. She is never going to change.
7. I don't bring you to Broadway plays anymore because you fall asleep during them and its just not worth it.
8. I am so proud of you. You are my hero. I am happy I am able to see you everyday (unless its during crunch time when we are both busy).
9. I don't have a sister. I wish I could be close to you like a sister, but I don't want it to be forced.
10. Would you please take some time off from work so I could get some work done rather then hearing the same stories over and over again and have to pretend to be interested EVERY time.

Nine Things About Myself:
1. I don't like to read instruction manuals. I like to figure it out on my own and rely on the manual in the event I can't figure it out.
2. I like to solve problems, but one at a time. If too many are given to me at once, I freak out a little.
3. I'd rather talk to people by email and text, rather then on the phone.
4. I love to receive mail (email & snail-mail)
5. I like to cook, but I wish I had the time to cook better meals rather then instant ones.
6. I'm still a princess.
7. I love to travel.
8. I like the smell of a fine cigar.
9. I don't like beer.

Eight Ways To Win My Heart:
1. Notice what I've done (at work and at home) and just don't take me for granted.
2. Know what I want from Starbucks without me telling you.
3. Send me an email (not a forward).
4. Drive for me. Even if its around town.
5. Ask me my opinion and mean it. Don't just do it because you feel you have too.
6. Let me read my book, even for a few minutes.
7. Buy me a book (or books, which ever you would prefer).
8. Give me a random hug (the ones where I don't have to ask for one when I need one).

Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:
1. Why is it so touch to clean up after themselves?
2. I can't wait for the weekend.
3. Grandpa thoughts (Is he ok? Whats he up too?, etc)
4. Blog topics
5. Zack thoughts
6. What's going on in my current book that I'm reading
7. Christmas (believe it or not, I think about what I'm going to buy for Christmas presents a lot).

Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:
1. Make sure the lights are off in the house and the kitchen night light is on
2. Check things out online (since Jeff is usually still playing call of duty).
3. Turn the lights off in our room.
4. Watch a little tv so our minds can start to relax.
5. Make sure the alarm is set (for weekdays and sometimes over the weekend).
6. After watching TV, kiss my husband goodnight.

Five People Who Mean a Lot:
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Jeff
4. Grandpa
5. Four way tie for Zack, Ally, her parents and my FIL.

Four Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Tee-shirt
3. Reading glasses
4. Adidas flip flops

Three Songs That You Listen to Often (Currently):
1. Linkin Park "Meteora" cd
2. Bon Jovi greatest hits cd
3. What ever is on the radio

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Own a house
2. Have my own family

One Confession:
1. I've known Jeff longer then Zack's mom and that gets under her skin. I love it!

2 comments:

Kellan said...

This was fun! I don't like to read instruction manuals either and I don't like beer either!

Have a good afternoon - Kellan

Chillygator said...

I'm so glad you did this! I like learning all these things about people.

I hate phones, too. Texting is better.