Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday



I got this wonderful idea from a few fellow bloggers and I wanted to adopt (steel) the idea to show what exactly I am thankful for. I'm not sure if it will be weekly, but I will put my thankfulness out there when I can.
  1. My loving parents. Without them, I wouldn't have learned my lessons, have good values and eaten my supper until I found the surprise underneath (I'll explain someday). I felt on my first Thankful Thursday, I should thank them first for everything they do for me!


  2. Home. There really isn't anything like it no matter how much I enjoy traveling, it always good to know there is somewhere I can call home.


  3. My husband. Yeah, we have our differences, but I can't imagine life without him!


  4. Gas prices lowering. Phew!

  5. Pj's. I love my comfy clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fasntastic idea to borrow or steal! Thankfulness is healing,uplifting, and contagious :) THANK YOU for sharing yoru list!!!

I want to try this next week myself!

Love
Amy