Monday, August 25, 2008

Websites are Everywhere

The other day, I was sitting in a restaurant and noticed they were advertising themselves with a website in there name. That got me thinking! Do you remember the days where there was no such thing as a website? Or they were only on certain products as the Internet started to become popular? Nowadays, they are everywhere!

Don't get me wrong, I like that information being so easy assessable and at our finger-tips. It was just while I was sitting there, I tried to remember back when there was no http://www.friendlys.com/, or http://www.nbcolympics.com/ as part of their commercials to check out further information on the athletes. Its just astonishing where and whom has a website for you to check out along with what information IS out there.


Its just amazing to see such a simple tool being advertised everywhere. Just think, the younger generations will always know about websites and how they are listed on everything as part of the advertisement. Its just like how most of them don't know what a record is (is that a big CD?)!

No comments: