Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Last Offical Day

Today, is the last official day of my maternity leave. I can't believe that my little peanut will be 12 weeks old tomorrow.

My company allows us a total of 12 weeks of maternity leave, 6 weeks of paid time off and the other half you can either use your vacation time for pay or return to work. My supervisor was gracious enough to allow me to work half days and use only a fraction of my vacation time so I will still have enough to take my two week vacation in August.

I won't return to work full time until Monday, since I'm going to stretch out the rest of the week on half days. But, I still can't believe how much time has flown by. It feels like yesterday where I couldn't wait to meet my little guy for the first time and now he's 3 months old (if you go by the week count rather then the date count). Its unbelivable!


No comments: