Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Secret Diary of a Call Girl

I can't really go into too much detail about this book, but I'm sure you get the idea. The interesting part of the novel and one of the reasons I picked it up was, this was written from Belle's blog.

Yup, straight from her own blog (I'm sure the writing was changed a tad to flow like a novel at some spots) but see what blogs can lead too......book writing (not becoming a call girl silly).


But, the book was set up with daily entry's like a diary/blog which made the content flow easy and be a quick read.


The book covered everything from Belle's job (at times very explicit, just a heads-up) with her customers and the issues with her manager to her personal life and everything in between.


If you don't mind reading about a working girl with a sense of humor, this novel is defiantly something you should check out. Otherwise, try checking out the series on Showtime. I don't have Showtime, but maybe I'll see if Blockbuster online can supply it for me, hmmmm?

No comments: