Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Over & Over

Have you ever had a movie where you just can't get enough of? You can watch that same movie over and over again without getting sick of it?



I had one when I was younger and it was Terminator 2. I would pop that movie into the VCR and watch it over and over. I think I wore the tape out now that I think about it.



Now-a-days its Transformers. We saw the movie originally in the theaters and it was just awesome. I couldn't believe how real the autobots looked with all the action and the cutie Shia Labeouf running around all the time didn't hurt either. We can't wait for the sequel to come out this summer.



I don't find myself popping the movie into DVD in all the time, but our cable company plays this movie ALL the time. I mean, at least 5 times a week we can find it on one of the movie channels. If Jeff or I are flipping through the channels and we see that Transformers is on, we don't pass over the movie. We just sit back and relax (make a comment, hey we haven't seen this one in a long time) and continue to watch the movie from the point we find it. I cannot get sick of this movie. I have no idea how many times I've seen it in the last couple of years. I know its more then Terminator 2.


So, is there anyone out there who can't get enough of a certain movie(s)? Or is it just me (and Jeff)?

1 comment:

Kellan said...

I have lots of movies like that - that I can watch over and over again (Interview With A Vampire is one). I've not seen this one - where have I been?

Take care - Kellan