Monday, November 10, 2008

How I'm Doing at 15 1/2 Weeks

I was hoping to have a baby bump picture to go along with my post today, but it didn't turn out that way. So, maybe sometime this week I'll show off my little bump.

As for how I'm feeling, I'm doing good. I have a little more energy then I did a few weeks ago but I still have moments where I just want to lie on the couch and veg. My nausea is going away, but comes back to surprise me once and awhile. I still have those food aversions (I can't eat spaghetti sauce or hamburger for the time being).

I am starting to crave things, but the kind where I see it in a commercial or someone mentions the food and then I want it. I haven't had the kind where all of a sudden I want pickles and ketchup, nothing like that. But, once I'm hungry, watch out. I need to eat then & now and don't stand in my way. That's been the way since early on. Jeff is still learning not to take all that personally and that I just need to eat.

This coming up Friday I will have my 16 week/4 month check up. I was hoping for an ultra sound, but I have to wait until my 20 week apt. Oh well!

Now we have to figure out how we will be telling Zack. We will break our good news over Thanksgiving, but we are trying to come up with a creative way to do so. I have a "I am a big brother" book that we can give him, but Jeff wants to give him an ultra sound picture that I will find online to give to him. Any ideas???

3 comments:

Kellan said...

Cute comic! Glad you are feeling well and I hope the appointment goes well soo. Can't believe you are already 4 months - WOO HOO!

Take care - Kellan

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that you are getting over the fatigue and nausea are giving you some relief! How exciting to think of ways to tell Zack!!! You'll def have to let us know what you end up doing :) HUGS! amy

Brooke said...

Yay! And what is it about ground beef!! It makes me sick too! And even if you don't technically NEED to veg out, you can always use that excuse. I know you are super excited. Keep up the good work!

As for Zack??? Hmmm...I think the big brother book goes a long way. A bunch of my friends did the big brother t-shirt. But I am out of ideas at 4pm on a tuesday!! Good luck!