Friday, November 21, 2008

Ok, Its Official

Its official. My hormones are out of control, like any pregnant women's.


It really didn't dawn on me too much while I was at work (or home) that I would get snippy with people when I usually wouldn't....nope not then.


Or, the frequent headaches that are caused by increased hormones....nope that neither.

Those unexpected breakouts.....no, that couldn't be a sign either.


What convinced me was this - Yesterday morning while driving to work, a radio ad for a local grocery store came on about Thanksgiving. I've heard this ad before, but yesterday morning the water works started flowing as I drove to work as the sappy commercial played. Yup, I cried as the sounds of Grandma's traditions during Thanksgiving filled my ears.

OK, now I can officially say that my hormones are out of control, like they should! Watch our world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! This is a hilarious post! :) Although I know nothing about it...I can only imagine!