Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh the places I've been.......

I've been lucky in my days to have traveled so much. I had opportunities to see many different places and I enjoyed every one. The one place I can visit over and over and is Hawaii. If anyone has the chance to go, please get the heck out of here and go enjoy yourself.

Here are a few photos of the places I've seen so far-


Bahamas 2003


NYC 2003


Maryland 2004


Arizona 2004


Vegas 2004


California 2005


Cape Cod 2005


Rockport MA 2006


Hawaii 2006


Vermont 2006

Other places I've been and I currently do not have access to photos are:
Virginia
Maine
New Hampshire
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Florida

Happy Traveling!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! I love to travel as well, but haven't been to the places you have been, and would love to go! This year our family is planning on a trip to Virginia Beach, and Jamestown. :)

Rising Rainbow said...

I haven't been too many places. I have horses and it's really hard to leave them in the care of others. But I love to hear about the travels of others.