Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eye Exam

Today my husband and I have our eye appointments after work. I guess we are due since its been over two years since the last exam. I don't mind going, but I dread the information that my eyes might need help. I have a feeling I will be in some type of reading glasses shortly.

My eyes have a hard time adjusting from when I am reading a book and look up at something across the room. Everything is blurry and I have to blink and help my eyes adjust. Shortly after I am able to see fine. So, I have a feeling I will need some help for my eyes so they don't strain so much.

Also, we will have to miss volleyball for appointments. I guess its OK since we will be going out for supper afterwards, yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Sometimes glasses are hot :) they have come a long way since we were kiddos...so many stylish pairs now & there are always contacts - that is if you must head down this road!