Monday, June 28, 2010

Mural Update

The mural is coming along, slowly! I'm at the point where its all the little details that need to be done rather then the large area's to be painted (except Winnie himself).

I finished the log Pooh is sitting on. In the bark area, there are zodiac signs for his family tree, a heart and Drew's name. Its blended in so much, I have to point them out to Jeff.

The next step is the wood detail in the doorway of Winnie's house. Jeff said, just paint it all one color. I said, then it will look like a brown blob and that's not what I'm looking for. After the doorway is finished, its onto the blades of grass.

Its hard to work on the mural after being on your feet all day and then standing to paint. I hope to finish up by vacation time (or be really close). I want to be able to focus on other things while on vacation rather then painting, being cooped up inside.

No comments: