Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's Out There

Drew, I see something out the window.....

A little someone hops off the floor or runs over to the window to see what his mommy sees.....

I ask him what's out there?

I'll hear, oooooo and see him pointing to what ever he wants outside. If birds are hanging out on the lawn, he'll tell me "irds". The other day I heard him report an "earl" was running across the lawn. I've also been told the "og" across the street is running around in the neighbors yard.

Sometimes, there is nothing exciting to report, but Drew finds something to tell me is out there. He'll get excited, stand on his tippy toes, and point and pound on the window. And if he were to see someone he knows pull up outside, he flashes a great big smile and points. He loves looking out the windows to discover what's outside.

No comments: