Friday, July 9, 2010

Toot Toot - All Aboard

Drew's Grandpy found an adorable, pop up school bus for the back yard. It was a yard-sale bargain that was found one morning by mistake. Those are the best finds if I say so myself!

Once Grandpy got home from making his Saturday morning rounds, he found Drew and myself in the back yard after our morning walk. Grandpy approached us, all proud, and "assembled" this massive, walk-in bus for Drew. And when I say assembled, I mean just opening up the bus so it can stand-up, nothing really to it!

It was so fun to watch Drew run right up to the bus, move aside the little cloth door and walk right in like he knew it was his. Its a good thing the bus is cloth because every time he walks in and out, he bonks his head on the top of the door. No matter, Drew just continues to do what he was doing like he meant to do it! We put a little wooden chair inside so he can sit and drive the bus too. He loves to move the little steering wheel and make his vroom, vroom sound while I make the horn sound, honk honk here comes Drew!

What a fun little find that will generate hours and hours of fun in the back yard. And during the cold months, inside too. I love yard sale bargains!!

No comments: