Monday, July 26, 2010

Optical Illusion

Doesn't it look like my son grew into a huge kid over night? Well, he has but not this big!

I was cleaning out a closet the other day and came across this stroller that my niece Ally used to play with (she may even play with it again if she rediscovers it). My little helper Drew was near by and spotted the same thing at the same time.

I took it out of the closet, opened it up and was reaching for a stuffed animal and before I could stick the puppy in the stroller, Drew was backing into it to sit down. At that point, I went along with it and hoped the material would hold Mr. Drew. Sure enough, it did and we went strolling through the house giggling.

Once Drew hopped out of the toy stroller, we tried to show him he could put things in it to push around, but he didn't like that at all! He wanted to push the empty stroller around and when he felt it was time to put something in the seat, it was him. Once he figured out how to sit in it by himself, of course he was looking for someone to push him. It was too funny to watch!

1 comment:

Optical Illusions said...

Hahaha....he seems to enjoy it well !! Looks as if he is very much accustomed to ride it !!