Monday, February 8, 2010

Touchdown!!

Hey, just encase you didn't know, the Superbowl was yesterday. I know, I know its hard to believe that the season is over, but it had to end sometime. It will be missed until the fall!

I really wasn't up for the big game this year. I don't know if I was focused on other things this year, or I just wasn't interested in either of the teams or I just knew that we wouldn't be doing our usual route this year.

We stayed home rather then going to my in-laws like we usually do since it wouldn't have worked out with Drew being up past his bed time. We made some appetizers, had those goodies for supper and watched the game while Drew played in the living room. The game really didn't hold my attention, but I liked some of the commercials. There was a few I liked, but not as many as in the past years. Maybe the appeal is wearing off since its advertised so much and the pre-game is so long, but who knows. It was still nice to hang out with the family, eat yummy fattening food on a Sunday evening.

No comments: