Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mural Project Day 2

Last weekend was day 2 of our big mural project. I wanted to get all the tracing done, but it didn't quite work out that way.

When I pulled the tracing paper out of the envelope it was rather small. I didn't realize or think to look inside to see that it was a tiny square piece of tracing paper. Oh, I was not happy. I instantly because frustrated.

After I figured out how to hang the tracing paper and the stencil of the mural without falling or slipping, I calmed down. I figured I would take care of the area that can be traced by this small square and continue another day after I have more tracing paper. I guess I could move the small piece of graphite paper, but that would get way too complicated and I wasn't up for that task. Also, I didn't want to move the tracing paper, trace the picture and find out the graphite paper ran out of tracing power.

So, I started the top of the tree that Winnie the Pooh leans on while eating honey. Later that night, my mom found some of her tracing paper that I could use for the rest of the mural so I am ready for another day of tracing, but I was so annoyed when I pulled out that tiny paper. I am hoping to work on it this weekend and complete the tracing part of the project.




No comments: