Friday, November 13, 2009

Thanksgiving Fever

I am getting really excited for this years Thanksgiving holiday. The scheduling is all coming together, I can't wait to see Zack, my family and its Drew's first.

We are going to my Aunts house in Maryland for dinner and she can cook up some yummy food. We usually eat at my Grandpa's with ordered food from a local restaurant and heat it up. Its not bad, but I can't wait to have her home cooked meal. We are in charge of dessert, so I have ordered two pies (apple & pumpkin) from my work's bakery. I am already thinking of sinking my teeth into a slice of that delicious pumpkin pie. We had a sample of the apple pie yesterday at lunch time and it was so mouth watering delicious. It definitely helped get you in the mood for Turkey dinner.

My parents will be joining us for the holiday this year too. They usually stay home and visit other family for dinner, but its exciting to have them join us this year.

Zack won't make it to our area on time for dinner, but we will get him Thursday night through Saturday. I can't wait for him to see all the new tricks his little brother can do. Zack is so amazed by Drew, its so heart warming to experience.

No comments: