Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weds Nights for 34 Weeks

After next week, for 34 weeks, Jeff and I will be on a bowling league together. We will be on the same team and I've already warned him to not get upset with me if I don't live up to his expectations!

We had played on a rec center volleyball team for a few years, before I was pregnant with Drew. We loved it! The teams would rotate after so many weeks, so the shuffle would allow you to play with different people and get to know everyone who was playing. I was a little rusty when I had first started, it was to the point I was ready to quite. But, I stuck with it and it grew on me. Then I couldn't get enough.

I hope its the same for bowling. I've only bowled for fun, from time to time. Nothing too serious. So, last night Jeff and I went to the bowling ally to "practice". Jeff said that it was really to see what he was working with (since I'd be on his team). That is when I warned him and reminded him this was for fun! Next week is the official meeting to chat with everyone who is signing up to go over rules and regulations, then the following week, it all begins.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: