Monday, August 9, 2010

Fancy Shirts

One of our projects that took place over vacation was to make home-made tye-dye shirts. I haven't done this in so long and no one else in the house (including Zack) ever made them. I thought this was a perfect afternoon project to do with everyone.

Zack's is the upper left shift. Jeff's is the upper right shirt. My FIL's shirt (which he made for my niece Ally and we keep forgetting to give it to her) is the bottom left. Drew's is in the middle and mine is the bottom right.

We still have to make my parents a shirt and my FIL wants to make one for himself, so I see in our near future making more shirts. It was easy to do since we were outside and not worrying about getting the dye on the furniture. The longest part was waiting for the shirts to set with the dye. Other then that, it was a piece of cake.

No comments: