Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crazy Week At Day Care

Last week at day care, it was crazy week. Each day, the kids (and teachers) followed a planned out schedule for a wacky thing to do for the day. It all had to do with clothes or something on their heads. I thought it was a fun thing to do and I had fun trying to figure out what to do with Drew!! The themes were-

Monday - Inside out day. All clothes were to be inside out. I originally was going to put him in an inside out football jersey, but I thought with the hot weather, he'd get irritated with the shirt. So, instead he has his superman shirt inside out (can't really tell in the pic) and his shorts with the label hanging out are of course inside out.

Tuesday - Crazy hair day! Of course, it had to be a humid day that morning, so nothing was really working in Drew's hair, but we managed to get some of it to stand up with my hairspray and Jeff's hair get.

Wednesday - Silly hat day! I thought this hat was perfect! Drew has baseball caps and this hat and the baseball caps are so day-to-day, so I though this one would be fun. I also had him in his firetruck tee-shirt too.

Thursday - mis-match day! I was so worried I'd have to go someplace after I had picked him up from day care that day and of course I did! I so wanted to put a sign on his back that I don't usually dress my child like this, it was a fun week at day care.

Friday - PJ day! Who wouldn't want to go to school (or work) in their PJ's.

No comments: