Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Jewels

One of the best things besides fresh fruit during the summer is all the fresh veggies. I love the pulled off the vine tomatoes, just right cucumbers and the sweet taste of the perfect ear of corn.

Drew is exploring all of these things to the fullest this summer. Some things he likes and others, not so much. But, I do have to say this, he trys everything. The resent discovery was corn on the cob. A couple times earlier in the season he would hold the corn on the cob and look at it like, what am I suppost to do with this (even though we'd show him) but nothing more then that.

The other day, Drew was studding me eat my ear of corn. He was watching me very closely at everything I was doing, so I handed him my started piece of corn. He took it with both hands and started munching away. He loved it! I don't know if it was because I had started it for him or if it was my piece of corn, but he was really enjoying himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Learning the joys of summer.
Grandpa