Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This Weeks Agenda


We have a busy week, never mind the weekend. Today, Drew had his first field trip with day care. Mommy went along so Drew could ride the bus (yeah, that was my excuse for going) to get to where they were going. The whole day care went apple picking! It was so much fun. Each kid was able to pick 5 apples and got a little gourde pumpkin. Drew loved picking the apples from the tree, that is until he noticed the broken down truck on the tree line and so wanted to go check it out. I don't have many photo's at the moment of the field trip since I had to borrow a camera from my dad (I didn't want to lug around my big camera), so I'm waiting for the transfer of pics.


Tomorrow, Jeff, Drew and myself head to the Big E. Its a tradition in our area to go to the Big E, which is a fair that celebrates the New England states with items from each state and most of all Massachusetts. There is lots of yummy food, tons of things to look at from crafts to animals. Then there are the kid rides. I hope Drew is tall enough to go on some, the last fair we were at he was short by a few inches (of course mommy is going on with him, but I don't want to push the height issue, its there for a reason).


Then over the weekend we have my cousin Sebastian's second birthday party and then we all go apple picking on Sunday.


Phew, its a busy week, but its loaded with fun.

No comments: