Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pay-It-Forward Reminder

Just a reminder, if you haven't already entered, I am hosting a pay-it-forward contest in effect. It will end tomorrow, Friday 7/25 at 6pm (eastern time).

The rules are simple, you must comment on this post. The winner will be chosen at random so feel no pressure on this contest. But to make things interesting, answer the following question-
If you could close your eyes, click your heals and can wish to go anywhere, where would you go?


If you don't have a blog, but would like to play either leave a comment with your email or email me at princessmagggie at yahoo dot com.


I don't know what the prize would be yet, but I will pick something out while I'm on vacation after the contest ends. This way the gift can be related to the winner!

9 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Oh what fun!
At this moment I'd click my heels and go to bed. The baby has had me up since 12:30 pm Last night!!

Anonymous said...

London!
adlib at netcarrier dot com

Jess said...

Yay for contests! I wish I was in South Dakota for good and done with all this traveling!

Dr. Maureen said...

OK, this is the first one I am entering after all those Swistle-inspired contests.

Anonymous said...

On the beach in Maui with a great book and an ice cold fruity drink.

Chraycee said...

Hmmmm anywhere? Geez that's tough. I have to pick Africa - but those damn shoes better be able to transport me out ASAP if any snakes show up.

Meredith said...

I'd go the beach and take my kids with me. We didn't get to make our annual trip because of financial concerns.

Courtney said...

I would go to Fiji. I've always wanted to go there and with airline tickets the way they are these days, plus with me not working now it would be the perfect destination.

ya ya's mom said...

i think i'm too late to enter, but yahoo for holding the giveaway!