Monday, May 26, 2008

Zack's May Visit

Wow! What a weekend. I'm so glad it was a three day one too! I have so much to talk about and I'll start off with our visit with Zack.


He arrived Friday afternoon and his daddy whisked him off to play some golf. I didn't get a chance to go since I was doing my last minute errands before my cousins wedding the next day. But I did hear Zack beat his dad by one point....nice!


Then it was off to visit my niece, BIL & SIL before they headed off to their much anticipated vacation since the next time they will see each other will be in August. Too much time if I say so myself, but its not up too us (ok, that's all the complaining I will do this time). So, we visited, had some pizza and played outside. My niece is always asking for him when we do not have him, so it was so nice to see them play together.



On Saturday, he went to the wedding with his dad. I honestly didn't get to see much of him that day except for right after the church ceremony, here and there during the reception (since I had to do wedding party stuff) and then about an hour after the reception at home (since he ditched us and went back to our house with Grandpy). But I know the boys kept themselves occupied with video games when they weren't participating in the festivities and where able to have fun.






Zack sleeping during the wedding.


Then Sunday, we went out to breakfast, did some Walmart shopping for a new PSP game and some Transformers (its so scary to see the toys from your childhood come back around). After our morning shopping, it was back to the house for some relaxing and last chance to catch up on some visiting. Then he was off.



The time went by so fast. I know I was busy, but I feel so bad for my husband. You just get into the grove of the visit and then its done. Our next visit with him is the end of July during my husbands company's mandatory shut down for two weeks. Its going to be a long stretch.

2 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

I am sorry time went so fast during Zack's visit. It always seems like there is never enough time.

However, it makes you more excited for July!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a packed weekend - ya'll were probably all exhausted by the time Zack was headed home. I love the pic of his head on his dads lap at the church - very cool.

I hope you will all get to spend more time together in July...it will be here befor eyou know it!