Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Resolution

I am sitting in the kitchen, starring out the window with the sun coming through the windows thinking about what I could do different in the new year. I really don't make resolutions, but we can call them that if it makes things flow better.

I've had a wonderful year. Drew blessed us with his arrival. We got to experience several visits with Zack. My nephew, Jayden was born. My niece, Ally turned 5 (where does the time go?). And for the most part, my family was healthy. I know my mom had her minor mishap with her heart condition, but she is recovering nicely and bouncing back with advengance. So, with that, what more could I want for the next year?


Of course I want myself and everyone around me to be happy, healthy, wealthy in love (since money is so hard to come by) and to experience everything to the fullest.


But, for me, what do I want in the new year? I would like to sit and relax on the couch on a Sunday afternoon (any Sunday, I'm not picky) and drink my cup of tea to the end while its still warm and read the newspaper (including the flyer's) from front to back. If I get to do this several Sundays, I will be ecstatic, but I'm not going to push it. Lets just aim for one Sunday and see what happens.


I know I'm a day early, but I want to wish everyone out there a Happy New Years!! And celebrate safely!

No comments: